We greatly appreciate your support. Your kind donations help us to maintain our essential services. Your contributions are invaluable and help to further our mission through enabling staff and volunteers to provide intervention, treatment, and a holistic care plan for our clients.
How your donation will help
- £8 could provide acupuncture seeds for a client to use at home for 4 weeks (these work similarly to auricular acupuncture sessions)
- £10 could provide a client with one session of auricular acupuncture (We usually offer up to 16 sessions per client)
- £30 could provide a therapeutic counselling session (We usually offer 8 - 10 per client)
- £75 could provide three complementary therapies for a client (limited to 3 per client)
- £300 could provide 10 hours of counselling
- £700 Could provide a 6-week prevention or awareness programme within a local school or community group.
We are delighted to announce your donations / fundraising efforts raised
Our fundraising heroes
Paws For Thought Doggie Event 2023
After a successfull doggie walk last year HURT will again hold the 'PAWS FOR THOUGHT WALK'Bring your fur babies...
Less than 2 weeks to go! Darkness into Light 2023!
Less than 2 weeks to go!Register now to get your t-shirt on time!Join this symbolic walk from the darkness...
Zip for Us! Fundraiser
Challenge yourself on May 20th 2023 and Zipline across the Foyle to help raise awareness and funds for HURT.Email...
Darkness into Light Derry 2023
HURT is delighted to be chosen as Charity Partner this year with Pieta. Ending Suicide. Beginning Hope.Join us in...
Dry N’ Out Campaign 2023
Dry N' Out Campaign 2023After an amazing response to our Comedy Night in November we have decided to do...
Thank you to Sainsbury's for the kind donation of £500 to HURT , we are very grateful and this will enable...
Tree of Remembrance Foyle 2022
HURT is delighted to have been chosen as one of the charity beneficiaries with Aware NI 2022.The Virtual Tree...
“Dry N’Out” Campaign
On Wednesday 30th November we launched the “Dry N’Out” campaign, this is all about encouraging people to go out,...